3.03.2010

Miss Kansas City


Something amazing happened on February 20th, 2010. Can you guess? I was crowned Miss Kansas City! It was so unexpected and I had worked so hard for this title all year. I can't wait to serve this area and get to know my board who is truly top notch. The theme of the pageant was "Kansas City Girl" which was sang to the tune of "Brown Eyed Girl". A huge thanks to Kay Lea as she gave us an old Miss Kansas sign. It really gave the pageant that extra something.
Now to introduce you to my sister queens:
Miss Greater Kansas City: Lauren Alumbaugh
Miss Kansas City Outstanding Teen 2010: Morgan Carnes
Miss Greater Kansas City Outstanding Teen 2010: Mattie Elliott
For more information visit: www.missgreaterkansascity.org

I am very excited for this year. Each year that I have been a titleholder, I have grown. This year in so different but I am ready to grow into the title of Miss Missouri 2010 and I know this board, as a team, can get me there.

Think about this until next time: "The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others."
Solomon Ibn Gabriol

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kari,

    Would you mind putting a link to the Children's Miracle Network fundraiser on here?

    Thanks,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete