3.03.2010

Power and Light District








I am so excited for the partnership of the Miss Kansas City System and the Power and Light District. For my first appearance here I was at the Boutique grand opening. This shop has it all ladies. I seriously wanted to take everything with me that day from the new hip headbands, to the killer shoes (you can never have to many shoes), and even this green cocktail I fell in love with that I just may have to go back to see if they will let me borrow for Miss Missouri.
A huge thanks to Power and Light for letting me come and can't wait for our year together. Another member to our amazing team.



Modeling with Fox 4's Shawn Edwards and City Councilman Terry Riley!
Wearing "Reign"
She has the cutest MU and KU boots! Go check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm the first to follow! You look so amazing Kari, Keep up your gorgeous smile and contagious inspiring personality. Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete