5.05.2011

Change for Children!

I had a great time at the annual Mix for Kids Children's Miracle Network Radiothon! I joined Miss Kansas City, Alexis, and hit the streets to collect change for Children's Miracle.  Each day Alexis and I set a goal to raise at least $150.00 before heading back to the Mix 93.3 station. 

We are great at learning how to dodge traffic and must have looked cold because we were invited into several businesses!  I'd like to send out a special thank you to Angie at Granite City in Zona Rosa.  Angie invited us into her store and allowed us to speak to her customers.  We immediately were involved in conversations with several customers and I enjoyed the opportunity to educate them about the importance of Children's Miracle. 

As always, it was a blast working with Ile, and the rest of the staff at Children's Miracle Network of Greater KC!
The life of a pageant contestant.

No comments:

Post a Comment