4.14.2010

Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser

On April 7th I participated in a Children's Miracle Network fundraiser at Golden Corral in Blue Springs.  The Blue Springs High School football team and I were the "guest servers".  Word spread quickly around Blue Springs and we were able to raise over $500.00 for CMN! 
Pictured with the Blue Springs High School football coach and the Golden Corral Manager, Chuck
The team did a great job serving all of the hungry customers while I greeted people and encouraged them to donate to CMN.
Stopping for a quick picture with some of the guys (they all want tickets to Miss MO)



This is Ile, one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She is the director of Children's Miracle Network in Kansas City.  

Chuck added me to the "Golden Corral Wall of Fame"

The night was definitely a success! Thank you to everyone that came out and donated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment