4.08.2010

Easter Weekend

I hope that everyone was blessed with a great Easter Weekend! I was able to go to our lake house at Lake of the Ozarks with the rest of my family.
Easter egg hunts are always a fun tradition in our house! We introduced my nephew, Mason, to his very first Easter egg hunt! 
After the Easter festivities, we all participated in the "great frog migration".  For those of you that don't know, my mom is OBSESSED with frogs! She has a ton! It also makes her the easiest person to shop for ;-)  In the winter we store all of her frog decorations in the basement and at Easter we put them back out.  It was a gorgeous day and luckily we were able to take the boat out for the first time this year! It was great to finally catch up and play games with my strongest support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment